In the article we will tell you about Vertera Miracle and what is astaxanthin.
Vertera Miracle is an activator of the nervous, endocrine and immune systems. It is the food that regulates homeostasis. And do you know what homeostasis is? It is the balance of all the elements that make up our physical body.
Vertera Miracle is a liquid concentrate composed of six valuable components:
- astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant;
- Green mussel extract - 100g of green mussels contain 10.9 milligrams of iron, which helps produce red blood cells;
- aquamine - a marine multi-mineral complex containing active calcium, magnesium and 72 important trace elements;
- Dihydroquercetin - is extracted from the bark of Siberian larch and helps the cardiovascular system;
- arabinogalactan - has the property of a probiotic - improves the health of the gastrointestinal tract;
- propolis extract - contains vitamins, essential oils, resins and micro elements;
Vertera Miracle supports the cardiovascular system, rejuvenates the skin by strengthening its elasticity. In addition, it prevents the development of atherosclerosis, regulates the work of the thyroid gland, strengthens the immune system and reduces the risk of autoimmune diseases, also prevents the occurrence of cancer cells. Much more can be listed about the beneficial effects of the "elixir of life". It's our turn to pay a little more attention to one of the main ingredients in Vertera Miracle - astaxanthin.
What is astaxanthin?
The highest content of astaxanthin in nature is in (Haematococcus oluvialis) a microalgae that produces it as a defense mechanism .Marine animals such as salmon, crabs, shrimp and other inhabitants that feed on these microscopic algae have a pink or red color. An interesting fact is that the pink color of the flamingo comes from the fact that it feeds on crabs, which in turn feed on this algae.
Astaxanthin is the world's strongest natural antioxidant. Laboratory tests confirm that its antioxidant power is many times more powerful than that of other nutrients, including vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene and lutein. Like alpha lipoic acid, it can reach every cell in the body and fight off free radicals that would otherwise cause severe damage.
Visit vertera1111.com and learn more about the beneficial properties of Vertera Miracle and how you can get "the elixir of life"