As a personal data controller, "OCTO ORG" LTD. has a duty to inform you what to expect when it processes your personal data.
About Contact с "OCTO ORG" LTD.:
Address. Address. 1111
Blvd. VENERA № 1, in. A, et. 1, app.
E-mail: [email protected]
"OCTO ORG" LTD. as a personal data controller, processes only lawfully collected personal data necessary for specific, precisely defined and legitimate purposes - wholesale and retail of textile own production and other ancillary activities. "OCTO ORG Ltd applies the principles set out in Article 5 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - lawfulness, fairness, transparency, accuracy and data minimisation
The information that may contain your personal data is processed for the following records (activities):
- Human Resources;
- Internal register of breaches of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the GDPR;
- Data Breach Notifications;
For the purposes of human resources management, we process personal data of job applicants, current and former employees of "OCTO ORG" LTD..
In the course of human resources management activities, data on the identification of individuals, data on education and qualifications, health data, contact data, as well as other data required by special laws regulating employment and service relationships, tax and insurance relationships, accounting of activities, safe and healthy working conditions, and social issues are processed.
- The collected data shall be used only for the purposes mentioned above and shall be provided to third parties only in cases where this is provided for by law. In such cases, data may be provided, for example, to the NRA, the Court of Auditors, the EA "General Labour Inspectorate" and other public authorities in view of their powers and competence. The information is not stored outside the EU and the European Economic Area. "OCTO ORG Ltd. ensures appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
- In connection with the performance of employment or service relationships, only the personal data required by law are processed and stored for the periods specified by employment and social security legislation.
- Staff selection procedures shall comply with the requirements of the specific laws governing this activity. "OCTO ORG Ltd. shall set a period of three years for the storage of personal data of participants in recruitment procedures. Where a selection procedure requires the submission of original or notarised copies of documents certifying the applicant's physical and mental fitness, the required qualification and the experience for the post held, the data subject who has not been approved for appointment may request, within 30 days of the final conclusion of the selection procedure, that the documents submitted be returned - OCTO ORG Ltd shall return the documents in the manner in which they were submitted.
- "OCTO ORG" Ltd. also carries out activities to ensure occupational health and safety conditions are governed by a contract with the occupational medicine service in accordance with Regulation No. 3 of 25 January 2008 on the conditions and procedure for the implementation of the activities of occupational medicine services.
In the performance of its activities, OCTO ORG Ltd. processes personal data of individuals to fulfill orders and customer requests. The collection of customers' personal data is in connection with the organisation of the delivery of the goods/services offered.
If necessary or desired by the customers, "OCTO ORG" Ltd. arranges deliveries by courier companies. Courier companies require the provision of the following personal data:
- recipient names;
- shipping address;
- contact phone.
At the request of the customers, in case of legal obligation or at the discretion of the COMPANY, the same shall have the legal basis to issue an invoice or other tax document. When issuing an invoice whose recipient is an individual, the individual's name, ID number or other identifier such as passport number and address shall be collected.
In these cases, the consent of the individuals is not required. Pursuant to Art. 1(b) and (c) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the processing of personal data is lawful
To the extent that personal data of individual natural persons are processed in connection with the performance of these contracts, information about them shall be processed only to the minimum extent necessary for the accurate performance of the obligations under the relevant contract or supply. Access to this information shall only be granted to third parties where this is provided for by law.
Exercise at rights by meaning at Regulations (EU) 2016/679 at "OKTO ORG" Ltd. in quality Him at administrator at personal Data:
You have the right to exercise your rights under Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 before OCTO ORG Ltd for the personal data it processes about you.
When submitting requests for the exercise of rights within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 to OCTO ORG EOOD, you will be asked to identify yourself - by providing proof of identity, by electronic signature or by other methods and means of identification.
Personal data processed in connection with the processing of individual requests will be used only for the purpose of exercising those rights. In this respect, personal data may only be provided to third parties if provided for by law.
Internal Register at violations at Regulations (EU) 2016/679 и HPA. Notifications For violations For security at Data.
These records are maintained in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act. Insofar as these registers contain personal data, they are subject to the special procedure for maintaining the specific register, as well as the procedure for accessing it, in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of OCTO ORG Ltd.
Changes в Policy For Privacy
If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data by OCTO ORG Ltd, please contact us at: