Lyophilized gel of brown seaweed (kelp), carrot (root vegetable), beet (root vegetable), bilberry (fruit), extracts: rose hips (fruit), pears (fruit), lemongrass (seeds), barley (sprouts), echinacea (herb).
The seaweed and plant extracts that are part of the phytocomplex contain substances that contribute to:
- Support the blood supply to the organs of vision
- Maintaining visual acuity
- Improving central and peripheral vision
- Prevention of the occurrence of "fowl blindness"
- Recovery in inflammatory lesions
- Elimination of overstress under increased loads