- Micronized laminaria
- Fucus micronized
- Spirulina powder
- Black cumin extract
- Birch bark extract (betulin)
- Larch extract (arabinogalactan)
Laminaria (sea cabbage)
Due to its unique composition of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, has a beneficial impact on the human body. The composition of kelp includes alginates, polyunsaturated fatty acids and high quality protein containing all amino acids needed by the human body. In addition, its composition is supplemented by a full complex of trace elements, fiber, high molecular weight polysaccharides, iodine and vitamins A, B, C, D, E.
- Laminaria (sea cabbage) increases immunity, reduces the likelihood of colds;
- Helps the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system, reduces cholesterol levels, normalizes blood pressure, increases the level of red blood cells and hemoglobin in the blood, reduces the risk of formation of blood clots;
- Regular use of seaweed reduces the risk of cancer;
- Laminaria has a beneficial effect on the thyroid gland, helps to normalize the hormonal background of the body;
- Seaweed has a beneficial effect on the digestive system, improves intestinal peristalsis, normalizes metabolism, which is very useful in a sedentary lifestyle;
- Supports the removal of toxins, slags, radionuclides and salts of heavy metals from the body;
- Seaweed normalizes the nervous system, helps to cope with stress and chronic fatigue;
- Experts recommend that kelp be included in the diet of overweight people;
- Seaweed increases mental and physical activity;
- Laminaria is recommended to be included in the diet of women, as it has a beneficial effect on the reproductive system. Preparations containing kelp extract help in the fight against many gynecological diseases;
- Seaweed is considered an aphrodisiac, increases sexual activity in men and women;
- Regular use of seaweed improves the condition of hair and as proven by Japanese scientists - strengthens hair roots;
Fucus - has a number of prophylactic and curative properties:
- It is rich in vitamins from groups B, D, C, E, PP. Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in fucus is more than in any other plant on earth.
- The saturated mineral composition of algae can be considered as a valuable source of macro and micronutrients, such as I, K, Na, Ca, Mg, Si, Fe, Cu, Br, S, P and others.
- Corrects the functioning of the thyroid gland due to its high iodine content in an accessible organic form.
- Helps cleanse the body and remove toxic substances.
- Helps increase immunity. Fucus is taken as food after a severe and prolonged illness, helps a person gain strength and recover.
- Fucus is considered to be very beneficial for women, the substances that are in the composition of algae have a beneficial effect on the hormonal background.
- Fucus is a natural beautician, with regular use improves the skin, strengthens the hair.
- Has rejuvenating properties, stimulates cell regeneration, nourishes and saturates at the cellular level, eliminates edema.
- Helps to lose weight, speeds up metabolism and normalizes weight.
- Increases performance and endurance, helping to combat chronic fatigue.
has a special biochemical composition that can be used to normalize the physiological functions of the body and prevent various diseases.The beneficial properties of these unique algae contribute to increasing hemoglobin levels in the blood. For often ill people and children, spirulina is indispensable means. It not only speeds up the healing process, but also significantly reduces the risk of possible postoperative complications. These superb algae heal quickly wounds, improve the condition of the skin and prevent premature aging.Spirulina also has a beneficial effect on liver function, strengthens the defense mechanisms and stimulates the body's cleansing of toxins and toxins. At the same time, it effectively restores the intestinal microflora, prevents the development of cancer, treats myositis and osteochondrosis, and stimulates growth in adolescents. Spirulina relieves angina, atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease. These unusual algae are successfully applied in unique complex treatment of severe progressive myopia and other eye problems.Spirulina is indispensable in the treatment of hepatitis, chronic bronchitis and tuberculosis.Due to the high content of phycocyanin, it can stop the growth of harmful cancer cells.
Daily use of these algae prevents the spread of metastases and malignant tumors in the body. Therefore, spirulina is indicated after radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Today, spirulina is considered one of the natural and affordable rejuvenating agents because it has a powerful antioxidant effect.
Of the total mass of spirulina, about 65% is an easily digestible protein that includes almost all the essential amino acids for humans;
- Spirulina contains unsaturated omega acids 3, 6 and 9;
- Thanks to the presence of chlorophyll, it helps to purify the blood of toxins and strengthen the human immune system;
- The high content of easily digestible iron makes spirulina a useful supplement in the treatment of anemia;
- Improves vision and is good for eye health in general;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties;
- Stimulates cell regeneration, which is why it is actively used in cosmetology;
- Removes slag and toxins;
- Increases immunity;
- Improves the sex lives of women and men;
- Regular intake of spirulina helps relieve the symptoms of many types of allergies, such as pollen allergy, which worries many people in the spring;
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood, regulates blood pressure;
- Inhibits the development of tumor cells, preventing many types of cancer;
- Improves memory;
- Useful for the health of the cardiovascular system;
- Accelerates metabolism;
- Heals the skin from the inside. Used for acne and dermatitis;
- Gives energy charge;
- Improves digestion.
It is considered one of the best and most powerful antioxidants - helpers in the fight against free radicals. According to modern research on the strength of impact, astaxanthin is ahead of all known antioxidants. The performance evaluation is astounding! It is 500 times more powerful than the catechins that made green tea famous. 550 times stronger than vitamin E, which is among the top three antioxidant vitamins. 800 times more powerful than CoQ10 - which has been garnering applause from doctors for three decades. It is 6000 times stronger than vitamin C - the second mandatory participant in the vitamin trio of antioxidants.
Astaxanthin refers to the carotenoids that determine the spectrum of bright colors of vegetables, plants and animals. Thanks to two additional oxygen molecules, the powerful antioxidant:
- Prevents cell death;
- Provides complete protection of cells from such adverse factors as smoking, ultraviolet radiation, poor nutrition, alcohol, poor ecology.
In addition to general health promotion, astaxanthin has a wide range of beneficial properties:
- Helps reduce blood pressure and the level of "bad" cholesterol.
- Beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system, normalizes the contractions of the heart muscle.
- Prevents the destruction of erythrocytes by oxidative processes, increases the number of red blood cells (useful in anemia).
- Rejuvenates and smoothes the skin, increases its elasticity, protects from UV rays and sunburn. Stimulates collagen production, eliminates wrinkles, dryness and flaking of the skin.
- Prevents the development of atherosclerosis, which positively affects the endothelial cells of blood vessels.
- Contributes to the saturation of brain tissues with oxygen, increases mental capacity, reduces the risk of memory loss (Alzheimer's disease).
- Regulates blood sugar levels in diabetes.
- Positive effect on the eyes, eliminates dryness, restores vision and prevents the development of cataracts, glaucoma.
- Prevents the occurrence of cancer cells, malignant tumors, cancer.
- Reduces the risk of autoimmune diseases, increases the body's resistance to colds, viral and bacterial infections.
- Improves liver function, the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Serves as a prophylaxis for prostate cancer and prostatitis.
- Helps with stressful situations, depression, loss of strength.
- Reduces joint pain from salt deposition, arthritis, inflammation.
- Protects tendons during heavy physical exertion, training.
source of useful elements that have a diverse effect on the internal system and immunity, cosmetic indicators, figure. The valuable amino acid arginine has a general strengthening effect, prevents cell oxidation and has a positive effect on sexual health. Alkaloids strengthen the heart muscle and blood vessels, activate digestion. Saponins also restore reproductive function, prevent the side effects of anabolics, prevent the development of cancer.
Black cumin is known in medicine for its healing properties:
- has a general restorative and analgesic effect,
- treats diseases of the respiratory system,
- strengthens immunity,
- treats colds,
- eliminates headaches and ear pain,
- inhibits the growth of cancer cells,
- normalizes digestion
- stimulates metabolism,
- helps with weight loss,
- cleans the intestines,
- improves the functioning of the cardiovascular system,
- helps with hypertension,
- increases the elasticity of blood vessels,
- lowers blood sugar levels,
- prevention of atherosclerosis,
- helps with epilepsy
- relieves menstrual pain,
- increases lactation,
- increases potency,
- treats hemorrhoids,
- stimulates brain activity,
- tones the body,
- calms the nervous system,
- fights insomnia,
- improves mood,
- eliminates skin diseases,
- mproves the condition of the skin and head,
- restores the genitourinary system,
- regulates body temperature,
- promotes the expulsion of sputum,
- regenerates tissues,
- provides prevention of helminths
anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-tumor, antiviral, hepatoprotective, choleretic, improves liver function, increases the body's defenses, cancer prevention.
Instructions for use:
- acute and chronic liver damage of any etiology, including those complicated by cholestasis - for treatment and prevention;
- insufficiency of cerebral circulation - effective treatment of patients with development of severe and irreversible damage to brain neurons;
- viral infections (herpes simplex, influenza type A, bird flu, hepatitis C, HIV-1);
- open damage to the skin and mucous membranes-acceleration of the healing process;
- cholesterol deposits - reducing the level of triglycerides, cholesterol and the amount of atherosclerotic plaques;
- hypoxia (lack of oxygen of various etiologies) - restoring the level of oxygen circulating in the body, increasing resistance to lack of oxygen;
- pathology of the hepatobiliary system – helps outflow of bile, prevents cholecystitis and the formation of gallstones;
- gene mutations - protection against chemicals that can cause changes in the human hereditary apparatus (mutagens);
- conditions of immune deficiency, viral pathologies and antitumor therapy - Betulin has a strong immunomodulatory effect;
- age-related changes in the body - neutralizing the root cause of aging - free radicals;
- pathology of the gastrointestinal tract (GI) - increasing the resistance of the gastrointestinal mucosa to the aggressive action of gastric juice;
- inflammatory processes - tissue repair; tumor - for the prevention of neoplasms
biologically active compound (prebiotic) isolated from Siberian larch with recognized prospects for use in medicine, pharmacology and biotechnology.
Its value is due to the variety of nutrients that are part of the chemical composition of Siberian larch:
- The essential oil tones the vascular system, relieves inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Ascorbic acid-effective antioxidant;
- Tannins remove mercury salts, lead and other heavy metals, normalize digestion;
- Catechins bind free radicals, slow down aging;
- Anthocyanins normalize the heart and nervous system, prevent the development of cancerous tumors and bacterial infections;
- flavonoids - strengthen capillaries, participate in hematopoiesis, normalize blood pressure;
- Guar gum - removes toxins;
- Carotene-strong immunostimulant;
- Lignin is active against salmonella and various types of staphylococci, removes ammonia.
Action of arabinogalactan in the body:
- stimulates the growth and development of beneficial intestinal microflora,
- improves intestinal peristalsis,
- Facilitates regular cleaning,
- adsorbs and removes toxic substances, radionuclides and heavy metals,
- lowers cholesterol and blood pressuresugar,
- strengthens the immune system,
- regulates appetite and is recommended for weight loss programs,
- protects from the negative effects of antibiotic therapy, protects the favorable intestinal microflora from the harmful effects of antibiotics,
- can increase the therapeutic effect when co-administered with probiotics containing live lacto and bifidobacteria.
has a high antioxidant activity greater than previous known natural analogues - vitamins B, C, beta-carotene, tocopherol - tens of times more. At times increases the effectiveness of the action of Arabinogalactan.
- Natural antioxidant, due to its unique molecular structure, neutralizes harmful toxic radicals to the body, prevents the destruction of cell membranes.
- Has an immunomodulatory effect.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, helps normalize cholesterol levels, improves blood microcirculation.
- Helps cleanse and strengthen the walls of blood vessels and in addition helps fight internal bleeding.
- Has the property to suppress allergies and prevent allergic reactions.
- Reduces the formation of carcinogens, which contributes to improving the general condition of the body.
- It has been confirmed in numerous clinical trials that dihydroquercetin can slow down the aging process.
- Regulates metabolic processes, has a positive effect on the functional state of the internal organs of the body, creates mechanisms to protect healthy cells from pathologies.
- Has hepatoprotective properties. Protects the liver by improving the functions of cell membranes and the structures of epithelial cells of this organ, helps to normalize the synthesis and storage of liver proteins, cholesterol, bile salts and phospholipids.
Cardiovascular activity: provides effective prevention of cardiovascular diseases, cleanses blood vessels of cholesterol plaques and prevents the development of atherosclerosis. Reduces and normalizes blood pressure, cleans blood vessels, strengthens the vessel wall. Good prevention after heart attack and stroke.
Gastrointestinal tract: provides prevention of inflammatory diseases, effectively cleanses the body of toxins, prevents dysbacteriosis and constipation. Helps increase appetite. Largely improves the peristalsis of the stomach and intestines, has a choleretic effect, restores the normal balance of beneficial intestinal flora, normalizes the acidity of gastric juice and helps to eliminate the symptoms of dyspepsia associated with digestive disorders (belching, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, diarrhea). Prevents the development of inflammatory and erosive-ulcerative processes in the digestive system, preventing ulcers. Very effective for the prevention and as part of the overall treatment of helminthiasis.
The endocrine system: restores hormonal balance, lowers blood sugar, prevents the development of diabetes and hypothyroidism. Improves thyroid function and supplements iodine deficiency.
Delaying the aging process and antioxidant activity: removes harmful toxins, toxins and other substances from the body. Helps in the generation of new immune cells, has a beneficial effect on metabolism in the body. Effectively protects cell membranes and mitochondria from various types of free radicals.
Nervous system: improves memory and nervous system function, mental and physical activity. Helps people addicted to alcohol to overcome addiction.
Male potency: effective in inflammation of the prostate, having a positive effect on potency and the reproductive system as a whole. Actively promotes libido and potency and normalizes testosterone production, has a beneficial effect impact on the process of spermatogenesis (help to increase the number of sperm and improve their motility, improve sperm quality), and also improves the blood supply to the male reproductive system and prevents the development of inflammatory processes in them.
Women's health: a beneficial effect on the functional state of the female reproductive system. The components of this plant product contribute to the restoration of the optimal hormonal balance in the female body, as well as prevent the development of tumors and inflammatory processes in the organs of the female reproductive system. Used in menstrual disorders, infertility, mastitis, as well as a number of inflammatory and infectious diseases and cancer of the female reproductive system. Regular use significantly improves lactation
Vision: recommended as part of a complex therapy for the treatment of eye diseases. Positively affects visual acuity, expands the visual field and restores color perception. Optimizes central and peripheral vision and maintains its acuity.
Immune system: The product stimulates the activity of the thymus gland - the lymphoid organ, "responsible" for the body's immune defense and improves the functional state of the bone marrow.
Healthy food: helps to accumulate the required dose of vitamins and minerals, fills their deficiency. It is effective in high physical, emotional and immune loads, easily absorbed, especially when the intestines poorly absorb food.
Tumors: has an anti-cancer effect, slows the growth of cancer cells, prevents their formation. It helps the body produce antibodies, ie it is a protein that fights infection, which allows this product to be considered as a potentially powerful tool against cancer and other chronic diseases.
Liver and hematopoietic system: regenerates liver cells, normalizes bile flow and restores defense mechanisms. Helps to clean of the liver, kidneys and blood from slag, toxins and reduces the effect of free radicals. Improves detoxifying liver function and recovery of the hepatocyte cell membrane prevents the development of hepatic steatosis. Increases hemoglobin in the blood and prevents anemia. Strengthens the antioxidant activity of the blood, preventing the depletion of important internal components.
Musculoskeletal system:: normalizes and optimizes the process of absorption of essential elements calcium, phosphorus and magnesium from the intestine and their absorption by bone tissue, stimulates collagen synthesis and restores cartilage tissue. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic and anti-infective effects. Reduces the risk of osteoporosis and joint pathology.
Respiratory organs: in diseases of the respiratory tract has antipyretic, expectorant and bronchodilator effect. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, bactericidal and antiviral properties.
Urinary system: has bactericidal, anti-inflammatory and diuretic effects. It is effective in the prevention and treatment of urolithiasis, nephritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis and other diseases of the urinary system.