- active sports, when it is extremely important to maintain good tolerance to physical activity;
- intensive intellectual activity, requiring maximum supply of oxygen and nutrients to the brain;
- frequent and prolonged flights, which are accompanied by swelling and heaviness in the legs due to insufficiency of venous circulation
- hereditary predisposition to cardiovascular diseases
- overweight and sudden changes in blood pressure
- unbalanced diet, leading to an increase in the content of "bad" cholesterol in the blood
- common diseases
- recovery after illness
- decrease in vitality in the elderly.
AngioLive Food Blackcurrant gel is a source of phytoestrogens with anti-edema and anti-cellulite action. Due to this, it can be used as a nutricosmetic.