What is a cookie?
"A cookie is a small file containing text information. The site you visit transfers these types of files and the length of time they will be stored on your hard drive depends on the type of cookie. "Cookies perform different functions and are mainly used for:
- to differentiate you from other users of that particular website
- to collect information related to your web preferences
- to facilitate your browsing experience
Why are cookies used? "Cookies are used to collect anonymous information about the user of the website in question, which will help to optimise and adapt the content of the website to the user's preferences.
How long do cookies stay on your computer?
- Session cookies - this type of cookie lasts until the browser is closed and is not stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Persistent cookies - this type of cookie is stored on your hard drive until it is removed (deleted) by you or until it expires.
The main types of cookies that end up on your hard drive are:
- Proprietary cookies or so-called first-party cookies - these are the cookies we place on your hard drive to record how much time you spend on our site, how often you visit, what your preferences are based on the pages you visit, and more..
- Session cookies - this type of cookie remains on your hard drive and is stored there for the duration of your visit to the site.
Managing cookies and how you can opt out of consent to their use: This can be done from your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to manage cookies yourself, including accepting or rejecting all cookies or accepting only some cookies. To find information on how to manage cookies, visit the "Help" or "Settings" section of your browser.
This website uses the following cookies:
- The www.radichev.com website uses Google Analytics, an online web analytics platform from Google Inc. Google Analytics generates cookies that are stored on your hard drive in order to analyse your activities on the website and all the information that the cookie collects about you as an online user is sent to a Google server in the USA for analysis.
- Remarketing - This site uses remarketing with Google Analytics, which allows you as a user to see ads outside of our site that match your interests and preferences. This is all done with the Double Click cookie and Google gives you the option to opt out by visiting Google's ad opt-out page.
- Social plugins - this website uses social plugins for Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest. On certain pages on the site (for example, a product detail page) there are social network buttons. If you are logged into one of the social networks during your visit to our website, the social network may link access to our website to your account. Any action related to using any of the social network's share, like, etc. buttons will then be transmitted and stored on the relevant social network so that your friends/followers can see the information you have liked or shared from that particular website. If you do not want social networks to link your visit to our website to your profiles, you must log out of your social network account before visiting this website.